We are a family of four with two beautiful girls: Sophie and Abbie in Franklin, TN.
Too cute! Especially when she gets bored and runs off camera. What a diva! :)
Love it! Glad you posted that since she was too busy to sing for me at our house! Can't wait to hear her next song release.
Paula, I found your blog through Sara's. I didn't even know that you were pregnant! Congratulations! Somehow I have missed the big news! I am glad that everything looks good. . . it will be fun to get another ultrasound and see the changes!
What a little charmer she is. Memee
I love it!!! Sophie is the cutest girl ever! That is such a great video. It reminds me of phil's singing when he was little. ~Martha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute! Especially when she gets bored and runs off camera. What a diva! :)
Love it! Glad you posted that since she was too busy to sing for me at our house! Can't wait to hear her next song release.
Paula, I found your blog through Sara's. I didn't even know that you were pregnant! Congratulations! Somehow I have missed the big news! I am glad that everything looks good. . . it will be fun to get another ultrasound and see the changes!
What a little charmer she is.
Memee
I love it!!! Sophie is the cutest girl ever! That is such a great video. It reminds me of phil's singing when he was little.
~Martha
Post a Comment