Friday, September 28, 2007

Baby Update

I am now into the 23rd week of my pregnancy. I am still feeling good. Today, Matt & I went for an ultrasound in hopes of being able to get a better look at our baby's face. However, she didn't cooperate (again). I tried turning in different positions, etc but she kept her arm up over her face and kept turning towards my back. The ultrasound technician confirmed that we're having a girl and she now weighs about 1 lb 3 oz which is average for her age. The tech did glimpse our little girl's nose and her upper lip. Our doctor felt that our baby is probably just fine so we will not do another ultrasound. It would have been nice to see her face so that we could have a nice picture to put in the scrapbook but we are thankful that everything seems "normal" and healthy. I made the comment that our baby is stubborn like the rest of our family. =)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I've been meaning to tell you that Luke always had his hands over his face in ultrasounds (and I had several for other reasons). Your little girl is just being uncooperative too!