Thursday, August 16, 2007

Recent Happenings

I haven't been doing very well at taking pictures lately so forgive me for that. It has just been hot, hot, hot here. We've been to play at our neighborhood pool a few times. One day Sophie & I met Cooper, a little boy from church, and his mom, Alison. Everyone had a good!

Last Friday was Matt's 30th birthday. We invited a few couples over to have dinner with us and celebrate. One of our friends took pictures so I'll have to get him to e-mail them to me. They made Matt wear a hilarious looking hat with a big birthday cake and candles on it that said, "Over the hill."

We should definitely have some pictures to share soon because Sophie and I are flying to Raleigh tonight to meet Matt (he's been there doing training this week). Then, the 3 of us will drive to Myrtle Beach, SC on Friday to meet Matt's family for a much needed vacation. We are really excited about spending time at the beach relaxing and having fun with Matt's family.

No comments: