Paula, Sophie & Matt on our balcony
Sophie driving a boat
Sophie driving a car
One morning, Sophie & Paula got up early enough to go and watch the sunset. It was really pretty that day. At least we didn't have to get up too early to see it. A couple of the nights while we were staying at Myrtle Beach, we went over to the outdoor mall, Broadway at the Beach, where they have shopping, restaurants and lots of other things to do. They had little carnival rides there and Sophie got to ride a couple of the rides. She had a wonderful time and thought she was big stuff! The thing is, it was kind of neat for me to see because I've seen pictures of me (Paula) when I was little riding the same exact rides. I think Sophie would have ridden these rides over and over again if she could have. Both nights we were at the mall (one of the nights Matt's parents actually took her) Sophie rode the car and the boat.
On the night that Matt's parents and sister, Leia, babysat Matt & I played a game called MagiQuest. It's kind of hard to explain but you have this wand and you get to go on these different adventures, quests, etc to find things throughout the building. It kind of reminds you of Harry Potter or something but it's a game for all ages. They have all these computers that tell you what to do and you earn points, etc. Anyways, it was something different to do and it was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Watching that sunrise was a real treat. I thought the fog was not going to let us see a really beautiful one but you got one on file, so we will always had that to remind us what great weather we really had on our trip. Sophie was a trip riding those rides she had a wonderful time and was a trooper with all the things we were able to do.
Mimi
She is the cutest!! I want to go to the beach with her next time!! Glad you guys had a great trip! I'm super excited you're in Nashville! :) ~beth
Can't wait til I can go to the beach with y'all! Looks like you had a great time!! I can't believe how big Sophie is getting. I think she's about ready to be a big sister!!!!!! Love ya, Martha
Post a Comment