Aunt Leia, Paw-paw Tom, and Sophie
Here are some more pictures from our trip to the zoo. We had such a good time! Beautiful weather. Lions sleep about 19 hours out of the day so we were excited that we got to see the lions moving around. Before we left the zoo, the girls got to play on the playground for a little bit. Matt's dad, Tom, has been having some health problems since this summer. He's had a lot of different tests done to try to find out what is wrong. He did fine walking around at the zoo (I think) but I'm sure he was tired. Matt and Leia went to get the cars before we left while the rest of us hung out by the playground. After the zoo, we said our goodbyes. Matt, Paula and the girls had dinner with the Williams on Sunday night. Monday morning, we slept in and then after the girls played a bit, we took the girls by the Olympic Park. Then, we had lunch at Pappasito's, a wonderful Mexican restaurant I was introduced to years ago in Texas, before heading home to Franklin.

No comments:
Post a Comment