Here are the girls with their American Girl dolls.
Over the girls' fall break, we headed down to Atlanta for a long weekend. We had really nice weather while we were there. Sophie got her Molly doll in Atlanta when she turned 6. Since Abbie's birthday is in January when the weather is unpredictable, we decided to go ahead and let her pick out her big birthday present in October (yes, I know we are kind of crazy). I just think it's really fun for the girls to pick them out themselves). I know you can order them and all that. We arrived in Atlanta on a Friday afternoon and the American Girl store was the first place that they wanted to go. Abbie knew she wanted Kit and went right for her (no looking around for her). I let her pick out a couple of other things to go with Kit. Both girls wanted to get their dolls' ears pierced too because Sophie didn't have a chance to do it before. It was fairly busy when we were there and we skipped the cafe this time. Now, each girl has an American Girl doll with pierced ears. =) We decided to walk around the mall a little bit while we were there because they had some fun stores there like the Lego store, Disney, etc. We stayed with the Williams family while we were in Atlanta and had a great time!
1 comment:
I can tell how excited the girls were to be at the American Girl store. So glad that Abbie was able to pick out the one she wanted.
Post a Comment