Thursday, October 10, 2013

Disney on Ice

Princess Abbie and Princess Sophie ( I mean regular Sophie)-she did not want to be classified as a princess
 

This was at the end of the show when all of the princes/princesses came back out.

I loved this song "Be our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast

This past Sunday afternoon, we took the girls to Disney on Ice.  It was their first time to go.  I had wanted to take them in the past but it's ended up that we've been to Disney World a few times so we didn't go to this too.  Sophie might have almost been a little old for it but she still enjoyed it.  Both of the girls took their spinner lights that we had bought at Disney World and they used them some when it was dark.  We saw a few folks we knew and our seats were awesome!  We all enjoyed sharing a funnel cake.  The only downside was that when we came out it had started raining and had gotten colder.  We had to walk a few blocks in the rain to our car.  Overall, we all enjoyed the show.  Abbie enjoyed dressing up as Cinderella for the show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to know the girls enjoyed the show. I know
Shopie is getting older and while that is good it is also a little sad. I love both of my little Disney girls.
Mimi