Sophie riding a horse
Abbie's turn on the horse
the girls pose for a picture
Abbie's pushing Sophie on the tire swing!
Last weekend, we were trying to get a couple of things done in the morning and then Sophie had some birthday parties to attend in the afternoon. However, we had a little time in the middle of the day so we headed just down the road to Bella Rustica, a fundraiser for Agape at a local farm. They were having a big barn sale and one of my friends was selling some of her children's clothes so we stopped by. Abbie was especially looking forward to riding a horse for the first time! Sophie was a little unsure (she's ridden horses before but it's been a while) but she decided to ride one. It was a beautiful day for the sale and the girls enjoyed riding on the tire swings. There was live music and people were selling all kinds of things at the sale. I didn't buy anything but I had a good time browsing around and running into some people I knew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment