our little M.D.'s ready to go
Sophie and Daniel waiting for the bus
Recently, they had Career Day at school. Sophie's wanted to be a doctor when she grows up for a few years now. I decided to head for Toys 'R' us since I knew that they had doctor's outfits. I didn't think we had any lab coats that would be small enough. Sophie loved all of the tools that came with it as well. It was really supposed to be a surgeon's outfit but I thought it would do just fine.
The second picture is that one that Matt took as Sophie and Daniel, one of our neighbors, were waiting for the bus. I don't remember who he was supposed to be but someone with a very technical kind of job I think.
This week is their last full week of school. Each day they have different themes so that they can dress up each day if they would like such as ...Pirate day, Cowboy/cowgirl day, Luau day, Flip flop and bubbles day, etc. Fun stuff! I can't believe that her kindergarten year is coming to a close. It seems like just yesterday that we were beginning this kindergarten journey with all of the half days, the nervousness everyone feels, new friends to make, etc. It's been a great year though!
Monday, May 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is crazy that Sophie's almost done with Kindergarten. Where did the time go???
Post a Comment