Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Best Buddies

                                                             Meagan & Abbie
                                        Sophie, Abbie, Drew & Jackson in their firemen's gear
                                                 Meagan & Abbie playing in the kitchen

Abbie & Meagan are special buddies. We go to church together and they are in the same class at Mother's Day Out. Each of them always asks about the other one. It is just so cute! Well, Meagan had a birthday party last week and I knew that it was one that Abbie couldn't miss. I think this is the 1st party that Abbie's been invited to that is officially one of her friends (not invited as Sophie's little sister or just a family friend). Her birthday party was at Peekboo Playtown and Meagan's mom said that Sophie could come too. It is really a cute indoor play place with a playground type area, grocery store area, cars to drive, dollhouse, dress up stuff, kitchen and school play areas, etc.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What fun! What a neat place for a party, or just to play! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Megan and
Abbie. It makes me smile every time
I see it. You can see how happy they are to be together.
Mimi