Sophie & Snow White-can you see the pure joy on Sophie's face?
Abbie's checking out Snow White-she kept calling all of the princesses Snow White or Cinderella since that's who she and Sophie were dressed up as
Jasmine and Sophie
me and the girls with Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table was fabulous. I got the French toast and it was amazing!! The service was great and we all enjoyed meeting the princesses. Sophie got all of them to sign her autograph book. I think she just wished that Ariel had been there too but she's a mermaid! =) Matt felt like Abbie needed to dress up like a princess too so she bought her this Snow White outfit before the trip. That was a sweet thing for a daddy to do! When we asked Sophie what her favorite thing from the trip was, this was definitely one of her favorite things (a lot of times her answer would change because there were so many fun things I guess!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment