Saturday, October 17, 2009

Disney Vacation-Day 2 (EPCOT)

Phil & Abbie in a play area
Oh no! Look out Sophie & Daddy
Nana & Abbie
Sophie & Paula

On our 2nd day of vacation, we all headed to Epcot. All of us who rode Soarin' really enjoyed it and Test Track was fun too! There were several rides that Abbie couldn't ride but she could ride a few. I thought that the Turtle Talk with Crush from Finding Nemo was really cute. Abbie enjoyed hanging out with her grandparents at times since she couldn't ride all of the rides. There was this really cool indoor play area that she loved!! Either on the first or second day of the trip I got laryngitis and had it for a few days because I caught a cold just before our trip.

I can't remember every little detail about our trip but we got to do the main things we wanted to at Epcot. Either on the first or second day of the trip I got laryngitis and had it for a few days because I caught a cold just before our trip. A lot of the things at Epcot are more for adults so we didn't do a lot of the countries, etc. After catching an afternoon nap, many from our group went to Chef Mickey's for dinner and that was a lot of fun!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Pharrs said...

Paula! Your little girl is beautiful! I can't believe how much she looks like you! I found your blog through my friend Kathy Flanigan's blog. It will be great to be able to keep up with you! Glad you're doing well.