Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Summer Portraits

one of my favorites (Sophie-4 years, Abbie, almost 19 months)
I didn't order this one but it's kind of funny. Both girls are reaching towards the sides of their faces.
Another sweet pose
Here's Abbie

A few weeks ago, I took the girls to Portrait Innovations so that I could get an annual portrait of the two of them together and get some individual pictures of them. Abbie didn't see the point in smiling. She was just so serious. She kept studying the photographers and wouldn't smile except for in a couple of the shots. However, when we got the pictures of the girls together, Abbie did a great job smiling! Sophie mostly did well for the pictures but it was interesting to watch the different things she did with her feet in the poses of her and Abbie together. It was a challenge for her to be still at times but it really was a challenge for Abbie!

1 comment:

The Parker Family said...

How sweet! They are so pretty and precious! The blue dresses look great on them!