Sophie with her twin baby dolls
This past week has been very rainy. Sophie announced one day that we were going to have a birthday party for one of her babies that afternoon and that she wanted to make invitations for the birthday party. I said, "OK, that sounds fine with me." So, Sophie got out her construction paper, scissors, stamps and crayons and worked on her party invitations. She passed out the party invitations to her family members. That afternoon, we sang to her baby and had a little party. We also made brownies that day but we didn't really coordinate eating them with the party time. Anyway, the next morning Sophie said that we would celebrating the other twin's birthday. I guess she wanted them each to have their own special day!! So, we had another mini-birthday party but (Luckily) we didn't have to make any more invitations. I know that I'm prejudiced but Sophie is very creative sometimes with her ideas. She is always coming up with craft ideas 0f things that we can make. She LOVES arts and crafts.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Isn't it fun to watch their little minds work? They pick up on everything that we do and want to be just like us big people. :)
Ruth
Very cute picture of Sophie!
Ellie told me that she got to play with Sophie on the playground today! She was excited!
Post a Comment