When we arrived in Richmond last week, Mimi had many new toys for Sophie to play with that she had found at yard sales. She had found lots of cool Little People stuff, a Wiggles microphone, and some other things. Sophie had a great time playing with these toys and going shopping with Mimi and Paw-paw Tom for a new baby doll. Abbie also had some new toys to play with but I don't think I got as many pictures of her.
We celebrated a late birthday for Sophie while in Richmond since Matt's family was unable to come down for Sophie's birthday in May. Sophie had requested a cake with Ariel on it from the Little Mermaid so that's what she got. =) I think Sophie enjoyed getting some late birthday presents and definitely enjoyed having another little party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment