Saturday, June 07, 2008

Miss Personality




Here are some recent pictures of Abbie. I look kinda crazy in the one of the two of us. Matt took several pictures for me because I realized that I don't have any recent pictures of me and Abbie. Abbie smiles great until she sees the camera's flash about to go off. The other shots were better of me but oh, well. Abbie tends to get serious when she sees a camera. A couple of weeks ago Abbie rolled from her back to her stomach (she had rolled the other way a long time ago). She can also scoot now so you can't leave her for long. She's like a little inchworm and it's funny to watch. She also recently found her feet (and she really enjoys them) which is so cute!! Big sister Sophie loves Abbie but we'll have to see how she handles it when Abbie can get into more of her stuff. Abbie enjoys chewing on everything!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What great smiles Abbie has! She is such a happy baby - you must have this baby thing down pat! :)