Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Water fun
Sophie had a grand time at Splash Zone this summer. We had season passes, so we went several times this summer. Her favorite thing to do was to go down the water slide with Mommy or Daddy. Sophie also has visited the beach a few times this summer. Paula and Sophie went to IOP (not to be confused with IHOP) beach to visit a long time family friend who was vacationing there. We've also been to Folly Beach a few times this summer. It's only 5 miles from us so it's super close. Sophie enjoys playing in the sand as much as the water at the beach. Perhaps the waves provide too much action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, it would be so nice to be close to the beach. I bet ya'll will miss that when you move!
Cute pictures. And I am seriously craving a hot Krispy Kreme doughnut now...
Hi Guys! I found you through some friends' blogs. Glad to see you are doing well, and congrats on baby two! I am not a "blogger," but Brodie does have a website out there that I try to keep updated. I hope all is well. Kathy (Keller)
Post a Comment