
If everything works out (which it looks like it will), this will be our new home in a few weeks. It was built in 2005 so it is only a couple of years old. It is in McKay's Mill in Franklin. We should have a lot of space in this house and it has a nice yard in the back. The driveway and garage are in the back (you drive down an alley to get to it). Anyways, we'll try to send out more pictures later after we get settled. Hopefully, we'll be able to sell our house quickly as well to make things easier.
3 comments:
love it. hope you get it.
Hope that everything is going well with selling your house and buying this one. I feel so bad that you are pregnant and having to pack a house and take care of a 2 year old. I'm excited that you are moving close. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Looks great! I can't wait until you guys are back in town for good!
Post a Comment