Friday, March 02, 2007

Sophie and the guys

Here's Sophie at the top of one of the tunnel slides at our local park. Paw-paw Waggoner and Uncle Phil came in to visit last week. One day, they offered to babysit Sophie while Paula ran some errands. They took Sophie to the park and had a lot of fun. That night, we all went to a restaurant called "The Queen Anne's Revenge" that had a pirate theme. It was about 45 minutes away but it was really good.

Matt, Paula & Sophie at "The Queen Anne's Revenge" with replica of a ship.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SUZANNE said...

Hey Paula. The pics are so cute. I also love her kitchen. Has she been playing with it a lot? My tip on getting rid of the paci is to just do it cold turkey. He was dwindled down to just nap and bedtime and then we just decided one weekend to take it away when he was 18 months old. The hardest part was that Saturday for nap when he cried for 30 minutes. I wish you luck on this. Just stick to being strong and determined that you are going to do it and don't ever give in and give it back.

Anonymous said...

Sohpie, did you see Captian Jack? He is the man. Love JO JO

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I have it now.