Thursday, March 22, 2007

March Madness / St. Patty's Day


We took a family trip to Kentucky this past weekend to see some of Matt's extended family. Sophie had a great time wearing green for St. Patrick's Day and carrying around a basketball to show her support for Kentucky and Vanderbilt basketball teams.


We visited Matt's grandparents and aunts and uncles in Wurtland, KY. Sophie met some of her distant cousins. This picture shows Matt's grandparents with a few of the great grandchildren: Caitlin, Katie, Jacob, Sophie, and Jordan. They all had a great time playing.


Before we flew back to South Carolina, we stopped in Cincy to visit Paula's cousin, Beth, and her children: Rebekah, Judah, and Anna.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I had fun with y'all this past week. Thanks for everything. I can't believe how fast Sophie is growing up. Can't wait til I see you this week. Love y'all!
~ Aunt Martha