It's really starting to look like Halloween around here. =) We are ready for fall break now. The girls will enjoy having a couple of days off. We are staying in town this year but it will be fun to do things around town. Normally, Matt and I like to plan fun trips for the school breaks but Sophie requested that we spend some breaks at home since we are so often out of town over the breaks. I'm going to try to make the most of it though.
Thursday, October 09, 2014
Scary Side of Sophie
It's really starting to look like Halloween around here. =) We are ready for fall break now. The girls will enjoy having a couple of days off. We are staying in town this year but it will be fun to do things around town. Normally, Matt and I like to plan fun trips for the school breaks but Sophie requested that we spend some breaks at home since we are so often out of town over the breaks. I'm going to try to make the most of it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She does look like she is ready for Halloween. Good to practice the look you want to have.
Mimi
Post a Comment