Saturday, February 01, 2014
100th Day of School
This past Tuesday, the kindergartners celebrated their 100th of school by dressing up as 100 year old people. Don't you think that Abbie ages well? She aged 94 years in just a week!! You can't really tell from this picture but I put powder in Abbie's hair and put it in a bun. She wore this hat which also served as Sophie's Mary Poppins hat when she was that age. The cane that she is using was my great aunt Mary Tom's cane (she lived to be over 100 years old).
They did several special things at school for the 100th day but of course they were all educational! (insert eye roll here). They had a little autograph book where they could collect autographs from other kindergartners at their school. They were also supposed to try to write down 100 words in their classroom. I think that Abbie had a fun day at school but someone at work told me I should have just sent her to school with an afghan around her because all of the little old people that we work with at the nursing home are always cold!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is the cutest little old lady I'll every seen.
Mimi
Post a Comment