Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Pre-Halloween parties

Bobby and Abbie before we went Trunk or treating

Sophie, Dani, Bobby, and Abbie

Abbie with most of her class at their Halloween party

Here Abbie's class is doing a little Halloween poem where they say  "boo" at the end.  Abbie loves doing this!

Abbie and I after the party- my "Supergirl".

Recently, we spent a week with most of our family at Disney World.  (I will have to blog on that later when I have more time).  When we returned from our trip, we pretty much had to hit the ground running because we had birthday parties and Halloween festivities.  Abbie's preschool party was on Oct 29th and it was fun!  The kids love getting dressed up and trick or treating around the church.  The weekend before Halloween it was really cold!  Our friends, James and Krista McBride, had a Halloween party with pumpkin carving, pizza and then trunk or treat.  We made it for a little bit at Trunk or treat that night but it was really cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at all the pictures. You guys do a great job taking pictures of all the stuff that you are involved in. Love looking at them.
Mimi