Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Busch Gardens (our trip to Virginia cont.)


Sophie and Daddy before riding Verbolten
Sophie, Abbie and Mama
Abbie loved the swings and the bumper cars!
Sophie with Hansel, Gretel and the witch after their performance.
A pretty cool shot that Matt got of the foal in mid-air.
Sophie and Paw-paw Tom
Uh-oh!  What has Sophie done?
 We had such a busy week while we were visiting family in Virginia.  Some of us headed to Busch Gardens Sunday evening while Mimi stayed back with the kids.  There is so much to do at Busch Gardens!  On Monday, all of us headed to Busch Gardens.  Matt and I had ridden the new roller coaster, Verbolten.  Although Sophie was tall enough, I really didn't think she'd want to ride it.  There's no upside down parts or anything but a lot of it was inside where it was totally dark and it is pretty fast.  Anyway, when Matt and I were going to ride it for a second time, Sophie somehow decided to ride it.  I tried to tell her about it because I wanted to be honest.  After, we got off the ride though she got kind of upset because I think it was pretty scary for her!  I felt bad for her because I didn't want her to do something that was too scary for her.

We had a great time at Busch Gardens!  The weather was a little strange and it started sprinkling at times.  We were able to see a couple of shows.  I think we probably could have spent another day at Busch Gardens but we didn't.  The girls also rode in go-carts while we were there and we did several other things.  I'll try to post more pictures soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too cool picture of the colt. Love it. He was very active that day. Mimi

Anonymous said...

This "git along" colt doesn't need a GPS to get around. Thanks Matthew
for posting a great pix.

Mrs. Diana