 |
| Katie with her 3 babysitters in the bounce castle (Abbie, Kate and Sophie) |
 |
| our girls at Nana and Paw-paw's house |
 |
| Sam and Eli Hyberger, Will Lassiter, Sophie and Abbie, Jonathan Brown, Katie Byars, Christine,Will and Clay Kelley |
in front of play house at the Gray's house
 |
| fireworks at Crockett Park |
Overall, we had a great 4th of July this year. That morning, we went over to my parents for breakfast. Unfortunately, I had a bad cold that week so I didn't feel the greatest but we had an OK day. That afternoon I mostly lost my voice. Then, that night we went to a cookout at our friends, the Gray's. Many from our Sunday school class came. The kids had a great time playing and then we walked over to the park and watched fireworks. The Grays' have such a wonderful play house that Carley and Jessie enjoy. It was a very late night for us! When we went to the Gray's, I couldn't really talk at all so I just whispered (which I hate having to do). We enjoyed seeing everybody though! It was the first time that we had ever stayed and walked over to see the fireworks at Crockett Park. (Last year, we left and watched them from Ravenwood High School).
2 comments:
I love the Fourth of July! :)
Funny, I just posted my Fourth of July post tonight as well. Great minds, Paula!!!!
Cute playhouse. Glad you are better. Sounds like the kids had a great time. Nothing like spending time with friends.
Teresa
Post a Comment