Sophie and Abbie with a mermaid
the girls with octopus woman =)
The girls with the flamingos.
This guy was doing the pre-show entertainment and it was hilarious! He walked into the stadium a little bit ahead of us and I thought "I am not following him." He kept sitting in these areas and then they would become soaked. All of the people around him were getting soaked too. He ended up being one of the actual performers in the show which I didn't expect.
This show was my favorite. I think it was called Azul and it featured dolphins and beluga whales. It also included a lot of acrobatics.
One thing that was funny about trick or treating at Sea World was that they gave you these huge bunches of little bitty bananas. They were the perfect size for little kids. They also gave us fruit snacks. They didn't give you any chocolate though. It was a good thing because it would have melted. During the time we were in San Antonio, most days the high was in the low 90's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment