Ava Grace and Abbie
Dr. Abbie
Dr. Abbie and Dr. Sophie
A couple of weeks ago, Abbie and I visited the science museum with Ava Grace and her mom. Sophie had gone to Centerville to visit one of her best friends, Anna Kate. Sophie attended VBS with Anna Kate and then they also had a day camp in the afternoon at her nearby campsite that their church owns. While Sophie was away, I wanted Abbie and I to do some fun things too. Anyway, Abbie had a great time showing Ava Grace around the science museum (it was her first time to visit).
This week, Mama's best friend, Miss Andrea, came up for a visit and we decided to head to the science museum. It ended up being a busy day for the science museum but we still had a good time. I'm sorry that I didn't get any pictures of Miss Andrea with the girls. The girls enjoyed the human body section (always a favorite for Sophie). Miss Andrea took Sophie through the star walk for the first time. Nana was sweet to take the girls for a while so that Mama and Miss Andrea could enjoy a ladies lunch.
Saturday, July 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment