Aunt Martha with Sophie, Abbie & Anna
I'm sorry that I haven't blogged lately. Summer just seems to be a hectic time. We've managed to stay busy and we don't keep to much of a schedule so I just haven't fit blogging into my schedule. Today we had a fun day and we were able to see a lot of family. We met up with my dad's side of the family for a few hours around lunch time for a family reunion. Sadly, we lost one of my cousins, David (27 years old), last week but today we were able to enjoy being with some of the same family members who we grieved with just a few days ago. There were over 80 people at the reunion today and we had some wonderful food! The kids had a good time running around and playing ball in the gym (we had the reunion at a local church).
We came home this afternoon and squeezed in a little rest time before heading over to Nana and Paw-paw's house to see Aunt Martha and Uncle Matt (we also saw them at lunch) =) as well as my cousin, Beth, and her three kids from Ohio. I love my cousin Beth and my girls were so excited about seeing their cousins because it had been almost a year since they had seen each other! They had a great time playing Barbies together and playing Uno.
I will try to catch up on the blog later.

No comments:
Post a Comment