me, Emerson, & Sophie on our last night of VBS
I'm sorry that I haven't posted in so long. I had misplaced our camera for a few days and we found it at church last night. Our girls had a wonderful time at VBS this year. It was at night so it was kind of exhausting for everyone. Matt and I were "family leaders" basically group leaders for a group of different aged kids. Sophie and her friend, Emerson, were part of our group. Each night, we met in the auditorium first and then ventured to different booths in a marketplace setting set up to be like Nazareth, saw a skit there, visited Mary's House where we saw a skit, and had games, group time where we recapped our lesson and had a snack, and then met up again in the auditorium. It's fun to see everyone get really into it. All of the adults working with the older kids (which included us) were supposed to dress up in costume like people in Bible times. Abbie was in a group with kids her age but they had a different schedule and rotation from the older kids.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you have had a busy but great summer so far. It will be over before you know it so enjoy. Mimi
Post a Comment