Thursday, March 17, 2011

Belated Birthday Present

Here's a view if you walk straight into our closet. There's lots of shelves for shoes and sweaters, etc.
Here's a view of most of the right side of the closet (though it's hard to capture in a picture). This will be my side. I took a picture before putting most of my stuff in. It probably won't take any time for this to become messy but let's not hope not!
Here's a view of the left side of the closet (Matt's side). There's a nice little hanging area in the right corner too though it's hard to see here.

Just yesterday, we had a new closet system installed in our master closet. It was my belated birthday present and I was really looking forward to having it done. (Those of you who look at this may be going, how boring! My mother-in-law requested pictures though so Teresa, these are for you! =) ) Our master closet is not that big to begin with and it was really not very organized. I was so happy that Matt said we could have someone install a new closet for us. I think we will really enjoy it and it will maximize the use of our space. =)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That is awesome! I am jealous.

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky. I want to have the kitchen ones done.
Teresa