Recently, Sophie heard about Earth Day and she wanted to organize each member of the family so that we helped do something kind for the Earth. She wanted us to make a list of what we would do. It was pretty funny. She wanted to focus on helping her Daddy outside in the yard. Abbie "helped" Mommy sweep some. Anyway, I just thought Abbie was too cute here!
Today, however, particularly around her normal times to sleep, Abbie has not been a happy camper. Her mean Mama and Daddy decided that it was time to snip the ends off of her paci (we were tired of having to get up during the night to go find a paci). When Abbie wanted the paci this morning, she said, "paci broken." Then (mysteriously) her other paci was broken too, so after a few minutes of her trying to suck on them, I encouraged her to just throw them away and she did. However, no nap today (boo). Bedtime was hard tonight too but we are going to try to stay strong. (I'll try to update with more pictures soon.)
2 comments:
Good Luck! Andrea
Oh my, I know how this is going to be for Abbie and her parents. Good Luck and stay strong.
Teresa
Post a Comment