Well, I'm sorry that I don't have a picture to go along with this post (although you are probably not). Abbie is 22 months old now. In the last several days she has been going to the potty successfully about once a day and this is with very little pushing from me. I wasn't really trying to potty train her or anything. It started over a couple of days when my mom was keeping her during naptime. My mom just sat her on the potty after her naptime or when she thought that Abbie might need to go. We do not have success every time but I'm not solely focused on potty training or anything right now. Abbie isn't always easy to understand when she's communicating so I think before she's totally potty trained, people are going to have to know what she's saying (at church, school, etc). Even though I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, I am still excited about it. Abbie is thrilled about it too, so, why not? I guess it helps that she has a big sister to serve as her model and show her the correct thing to do. I am all for having a child who is easy to potty train because I was totally frustrated with potty training Sophie.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'll try to post pictures sometime after Thankgiving!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! That's super, Abbie!
Post a Comment