Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Tinklebell
Hopefully, I won't scar Sophie for life but this picture was too funny. Here's Sophie trying to practice potty training in her "big girl" panties. Matt came up with the title for this post, by the way. She didn't want to really get dressed that morning and stayed in her Mrs. Potato Head shirt. Then, at some point, we were talking about Cinderella because Sophie was trying to put Abbie's shoes on herself. Anyway, she put on some of her dress-up clothes. Too funny! Sophie has done really well. She had mostly worn pull-ups for a couple of weeks while potty training but she's been wearing panties this week. She wore them to school yesterday and was accident-free so we had a little ice cream party at home. It was just our little family but Sophie was really pumped about it. It's always something though. Yesterday Matt picked her up from school and they said that she had bit a couple of other children. I felt really bad about that, we had a talk, I called one or two parents for damage control, etc. I hope that doesn't happen again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment