Thursday, November 01, 2007

Raggedy Ann

Sophie (A.K.A. Raggedy Ann) and her Daddy
Sophie
full-length view of Sophie's costume

On Halloween night, our church had Trunk or Treat and dinner on the grounds. Before going over there, we stopped by Nana's house to show off Sophie's costume. Sophie didn't mind wearing the wig, but unfortunately it just wouldn't stay on! We added some make-up to Sophie's cheeks later. Sophie had a decent time going trunk or treating but I felt bad for her because she's had a cold/allergies this week and she was coughing the whole time. Plus, she held tight to Mommy's hand because she was scared of a lot of the costumes and decorations that she saw as we walked from car to car. Oh well, there's always next year. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Cute! I love the picture of her in the rocking chair. Andrea

Jenny said...

I loved Sophie's costume - what a great idea! She made an adorable Raggedy Ann. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are some really cute pictures of Sophie. Couldn't tell she was suffering from a cold. I'm glad she found some ice cream. I guess she takes her love of hot dogs from her daddy. :)

Paw Paw Tom

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!!!
~ Aunt Martha