Friday, December 18, 2015

November Happenings

Sophie C. and Abbie

Paula and Abbie

Well, it's hard to believe that it's almost Christmas!  I wanted to include some pictures on here from November.  Abbie finished up her soccer season.  At the last game, one of the moms brought some yummy gluten-free cupcakes from Trader Joe's.  They were so delicious!  One of the girls on our soccer team has Celiac's Disease.

There was another week where Abbie was the "Princess of the week" for her class.  She enjoyed all of the special things that she got to do that week.  One day, I ate lunch with her and I wrote a special letter to Abbie that I read to the class telling them more about her.  Matt surprised her too on the day that we read the letter to the class.  She did not know that he was coming in too.  She got to bring in a special poster to share with the class with all of her favorite things.

This year, we stayed in town for Thanksgiving.  It had been about 3 years since we had been able to stay in Nashville for Christmas.  It was really nice just to have a relaxing week and be able to have fun and spend time with family and friends.  We went to Paula's parents house to be with the extended Waggoner family for Thanksgiving.  

No comments: