Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wacky Wednesday

Here's my wacky 1st grader!

Here are my silly girls ready for school!

Here's a group of kids from our street ready for the bus!  =)

Wednesday was probably the most fun day of the week at our house.  Both girls got into dressing up for Wacky Wednesday.  We picked clothes that didn't match, did the hair a little different on each side, wore leis, Abbie wore fake play glasses, etc.  They really enjoyed this day!  We thought about putting some pink spray in Abbie's hair but decided not to in case it was hard to get it out!   I went in to help at their school later that day and some of the teachers had gotten into it too.  It was fun to see everyone dressed up.  Some teachers wore tutus and other funny clothes!

On a side note, I got a kick of Abbie when she came home.  After she came home from school on Wednesday, she told me that she had twisted her ankle.  A little while later, she wanted to put an ice pack on it and prop it up.  She said that she had been running on the playground.  I didn't think too much about it.  I just told her I was sorry and to be careful and try not to run on it too much.  Well, later I told her that maybe she should wear her good tennis shoes the next day instead of the cheaper ones that she had worn that day.  She told me that she had been running really fast on the playground and she tripped on a step because people were chasing her.  I stopped, grinned at her, and said, "were boys chasing you?"  She said, "yes."  She told me that several people had been chasing her.  It was too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am liking the Wacky Wednesday Day. Cute, cute cute!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

You both really got into Wacky Wednesday! Hope you both had a great day! Papa Tom