baby Madeline and I
Our family had a nice 4th of July this year. I had thought that I might end up working that day but then I didn't have to which was nice. Matt was off too so we ran a few errands, grilled out for lunch, and had a nice day. We were able to see Paw-paw and Nana for a little while too. That evening, we headed over to our friends, the Gray's for their annual 4th of July cookout. The weather was so wonderful this year with high temps only in the low 80's. The Gray's hosted our Sunday school class and the kids all had a great time playing outside, running through sprinklers, playing in their play house and riding around in the motorized cars. Matt and I were able to visit with friends and eat a lot of good food. I was able to hold baby Maddie for a long time because she fell asleep. One of the guys in our class shot off a lot of fireworks in the backyard before the big fireworks show. Then, our family started heading towards home but stopped to watch the end of the Brentwood fireworks show. This year, Matt had a bad cold so he wasn't feeling the best but he made it. |
1 comment:
Looks like everyone is having a wonderful time. The girls look cute in thei red, white and blue outfits.
Mimi
Post a Comment