Monday, June 23, 2014

Funny Story on Abbie


A couple of weeks ago, the girls and I were shopping at the grocery store.  We were on the baking aisle picking up a couple of things when we passed by the birthday stuff.  Abbie stopped to look at all of the candles, icing, decorations, etc and then, said, "Mom, next year, when Sophie turns 10 we are going to have to buy her candles somewhere else."  I said, "Why?"  She said, "because they don't have a candle that says '10'."  I laughed and told her that if you want a candle to say '10', you have to buy a '1' and a '0'.  It was so cute though!  The girls know that I like to buy the number candle of the birthday year that they are celebrating so that I can look back later and remember for sure how old they were.
The girls enjoy helping me bake sometimes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the girls cooking!!
Mimi