| Abbie and her friend, Addison at the shower. |
The next day, Abbie had her last soccer game and it was COLD. I brought iced sugar cookies, pretzels and drinks for the games as a special snack for their last game. Later that day, we went to cousin Carter's 1st birthday party. I didn't get a cute picture of Carter and the girls but Keri (my cousin) had done a wonderful job with all of the Dr. Seuss decorations. They had green eggs and ham, goldfish and assorted snacks that all related to the Dr. Seuss books. What a cute party theme!! Aunt Martha, Morgan, Nana, Uncle Mike and our family were able to come from our side of the family. The party was held at Aunt Patti and Uncle John's house. If I need help doing a party, I know who to call! I always love watching a 1 year old eat their cake but Carter doesn't like cake so he didn't want anything to do with it. =) The kids had fun jumping in the bounce house.
No comments:
Post a Comment