Here's Abbie with her Mama.
(Yes, I know these posts are out of order. I'm sorry about that. I thought that this posted last night but it didn't.) A week or two before Easter (which was in March this year), we had a really cold spell again. The Easter egg hunts had to be held inside this year at Abbie's school because it was just too rainy and cold. The kids enjoyed their lunch from Chick-Fil-A alongwith some Easter treats and goodies for dessert. Then, they went into the gym for an egg hunt. Abbie still has a great fear of people who are dressed up in costume (if their face is covered) so she was worried about the Easter bunny coming to visit her at the party. (Last year, she started crying and carrying on so I had to take her out of the room). This year, I told her that it was just Madden's dad who dressed up and that she didn't need to worry but she was definitely worried. Before the party, I found the dad who usually dresses up as the Easter party and I asked him if he could let me know before he was coming to Abbie's class because I told him how frightened she was. Abbie's teacher told me just to tell him not to come by her class because she had several kids who were scared of the Easter bunny. |
1 comment:
Love the pictures!
Mimi
Post a Comment