Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Valentine's Day

Abbie and Emory at the Valentine's Day party
Abbie's excited about getting some Valentines!
Taylor and Sophie at a Girl Scouts event
This is the picture of Abbie we used to make Valentine cards this year.  We stuck a lollipop in her hand for the card.
We had a nice Valentine's Day this year although I don't think Matt and I ever had a real date night.  It was just too busy right around that time this year.  On  Valentine's Day, we decided to have a nice candlelit family dinner.  We all exchanged little gifts so it was good.  Abbie had a fun time at her school Valentine party!  Sophie's class at school exchanged Valentines but didn't have an official party or anything.  Sophie and her Girl Scout troop went to a local event where each Girl Scout troop set up a little booth about different states.  Our troop hosted a booth about Florida and performed a little skit.  The girls enjoyed bringing some change and buying little trinkets from various states that represented their state.  Abbie's Valentine cards turned out really cute.  I decided to do something creative and use an idea I had seen before.  Aunt Leia was able to come the weekend before Valentine's Day.  We enjoyed spending time with her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Loved seeing all the happy faces. Glad everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Teresa