Wednesday, January 02, 2013

December happenings

Paula and Sophie at Sunnyside (strange pose I know)

our family at Sunnyside

Ava Grace and Abbie

Sophie's all smiles before her violin recital!

Sisters!

Paula, Sophie and Abbie with the gingerbread house.

We did a lot of fun things in December.  At the beginning of December, Sophie had a  Christmas violin recital.  She did great!  That afternoon, her Girl Scout troop rode in a float that they had helped decorate in the Franklin Christmas Parade.  It turned out to be beautiful weather for it.  The girls had a great time and the float looked really good!  Abbie and I watched the parade, Sophie rode in it and Matt walked along with them.  Matt bought a pre-built gingerbread house and he and the girls decorated it (I just supervised some).  It turned out amazing!  Yay for pre-built kits.  =)  We also went to look at Christmas lights one night.  One of our favorite places that we always hit is Sunnyside (shown above).  These pictures are a little bit out of order but Abbie and Ava Grace had a fun time at their school Christmas party!  I'll try to post more pictures soon from our December fun!  We have some cute pictures of our elf, Crispin, and some of the things that he got into around our house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Love the backgrounds in them.
Teresa