Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day


Abbie and Mama at the school party

Abbie's ready for lunch

Abbie helped Daddy make dinner  on Valentine's Day!



Abbie and Daddy

After posting all of these pictures, I realized that I didn't have any to post of Sophie on Valentine's Day. We took a lot of pictures of Abbie though. I dropped her off at school and came back a couple of hours later for her Valentine's Day party. We had pizza from Snappy Tomato's, alongwith fruit and cupcakes. Matt surprised Abbie by showing up as well for a little bit. All of the kids got treat bags and passed out their Valentines. Although Sophie didn't get to have a special party at school, the kids did decorate bags for their Valentines. They traded Valentines with each other and had a special snack. Both of the girls, but particularly Sophie, got a lot of candy. On Tuesday afternoon, I took Sophie to her violin lesson. Matt watched Abbie for me and helped out by getting dinner almost totally ready while we were gone. I gave Matt the idea but that made the evening romantic for me! Having someone else fix dinner is very nice! The girls received some nice Valentine's treats from Mimi and Paw-paw Tom, Nana and Paw-paw and Aunt Leia.  We all exchanged a few little treats for Valentine's Day and I was excited to get Adele's CD from Matt! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abbie looks like she is really enjoying her venture into the cooking world. Glad everyone had a great valentine's day.
Mimi