Abbie's group while singing "Jingle Bells"
Abbie with her new book.
Abbie and Miss Gloria
Abbie was excited that Aunt "Daba" and Uncle Matt, Nana and Paw-paw and our immediate family could come and see her perform in the Christmas program.
I'm way behind on blogging but I'll do my best to catch you up on some of what's been going on lately. December has been a very busy month! Last week, Abbie had her Christmas program at school. This was her first time to be in front of large crowd. We didn't know how she would do but she did great! I think she was excited to have the chance to perform since Sophie's had that chance several times where everyone could go and watch her perform. Abbie kept asking who was going to come. It was very nice of Aunt "Daba" and Uncle Matt to make the drive from KY to see Abbie perform. It made her very happy! It was a late night for our family!
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She was so cute!!
Post a Comment