Saturday, November 05, 2011

Abbie's School Party

                                        Abbie with Ben, Caleb, Braden and Garrett

                                        back row: Caleb, Nolen, Abbie, Molly, and Nathan
                                       front row: Garrett, Ben, Ford and Braden

                                         Ava Grace and Abbie (best buddies) and Will

Abbie is in Mrs. Gloria's class this year. There are only 2 girls and 7 boys. I'm the room mom for Abbie's little class but thankfully, it didn't involve too much work. I love planning a party though! We ordered pizza and all of the kids were so excited. Abbie (and each of the kids I think) had been talking about the party like it was his or her party and she kept referring to it as her birthday party. It was a windy cold day so we had our pizza and then trick or treated inside the church building this year. The kids still had a blast! Each of the kids took home a treat bag with goodies and some candy.

No comments: