Saturday, April 16, 2011

Three Amigas

Meagan, Abbie and Ava Grace

I'm behind on blogging. Sorry about that. Our internet wasn't working for a day or two, Matt's been travelling, we've got his family in town now, etc. Life's just busy sometimes. Last Friday, we had two of Abbie's friends from church and her school come over to play. Abbie loves to play with Meagan and Ava Grace! It was a beautiful day on Friday. We played inside and then went outside for a while. The girls had a great time playing in the sandbox for a little bit. They liked our bright blue sand. It was a treat because we don't play in it everyday! Sand just makes such a mess to clean up. They stayed and had lunch with us and then played some more. The girls enjoyed sitting at their own little table. It was funny before they came because I lit a scented candle. I've gotten out of the habit of lighting candles very much. Abbie sees that the candle's lit and she said, "who's having a birthday?" =)

Abbie has been a big help this week as we were trying to get the house ready for company (Matt's parents came in for a visit). She helped me make the bed, she helped us vacuum, pick up the toys, etc. I hope she continues to enjoy doing things around the house. I can always use extra help! I'll try to include pictures of our Easter festivities next time!

No comments: