Friday, January 07, 2011

Christmas cont.

the girls snuggled up with their pillow pets in our hotel room
Paw-paw and Nana with the girls

Our Christmas Day really felt like a couple of days because it was such a long day! One part was just being at home and then once we got on the road, we seemed to drive forever. The girls were actually pretty good travellers but Abbie threw fits over the automatic flush toilets that seemed to be in every place where we stopped.

Abbie would have loved to bring all of her baby paraphenalia on our trip but we had to limit her so that we'd have space for everything! Sophie was so excited about her new camera! Actually, a lot of our upcoming pictures were taken on her camera. She kept trying to take pictures from the car while we were driving, etc.

I forgot to mention in my other post that Matt did an excellent job choosing gifts for me this year. (I had given him a few hints but I had no idea the trouble that he had gone to or that he would actually do it. ) He had our entire blog published in a book with all of the pictures and captions from 2006-2010. (all of it) I was amazed. He had spent a lot of time on it. What an awesome gift!! He also gave me a bracelet similar to the Pandora ones with several beads on it and it is really pretty! I had also given him hints for that but hey, it's OK.

I'll try to post some pictures from our Christmas-New Year's in VA next!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Well done, Matt! Paula, what site did he use to print the blog? I have only printed our first year and wasn't totally impressed with it. I am looking for a good place to do it. Let me know. :)

Amy said...

Oh automatic flush toilets! They have tortured Luke for years.