Saturday, December 04, 2010

Opryland Hotel




The day before Thanksgiving, we decided to head out to Opryland Hotel to see the Christmas lights. We dressed the girls up so that we could try to take their picture for our Christmas card. It was great time to go because it was crowded although there wasn't as much going on since we went during the daytime. It was neat to see the hotel now that it's reopened after the flood. For the most part, I thought it looked the same. There were some changes. We were able to get a decent picture for a card but I didn't include it on here so that I don't spoil the surprise!
After we visited the hotel, we drove over to the Bass Pro Shop (the only thing at the Opry Mills Mall now). The girls enjoyed seeing several remote control toys including the train and the big fish tank. We were really hoping that Santa Claus would be there though. He wasn't there since it was a weekday. Oh, well! We've never had both girls so excited about seeing Santa before although Abbie usually says that she doesn't like him.
In other news, Abbie is now potty trained. It is wonderful! I spent a couple of days at home the week before Thanksgiving. She still has occasional accidents and she has to go a lot but she is doing great. Yay!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. The girls are so pretty. Love the dresses.
Mimi