Friday, February 12, 2010
President's Day Funny
Earlier this week, Sophie came home telling us that they learned about a couple of our past presidents. She brought home a little handout with some facts on it that they studied. They had focused on George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. I looked through the handout and then later I was quizzing her about them. I told her a few additional things about the presidents, etc. Well, she said, "Mom, I wasn't alive when he was (meaning Lincoln) but you remember him. You were living then." I just cracked up. I was speechless! =) Too funny! I had to explain that no, he was way before my time but we sure did get a laugh out of that comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is too funny. That Sophie - such a smart one. Had fun bowling!! Let's do it again!
LOL! That is so funny. I just read it to John.
Hahahahaha!!!! You hide your age well.
Post a Comment