Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Budding Artist or Future Cheerleader?

Abbie was so proud that she was painting with water!


Abbie and Sophie with their pom-poms when we "took dance" with Sophie

Sophie shakes her pom poms to the rhythm as we sang "Jingle Bells"

This past week has been a lot of fun but it's also been busy. On Monday, Abbie and I did some shopping at Target. The whole time, I promised her that if she'd be good we would get a popcorn snack. Well, it worked really well but if you know Abbie, she also really likes whatever carbonated beverage you're drinking instead of watered down juice. So, I ordered a diet Coke and she drank a lot of it. I know it's terrible but at the same time, I didn't really want a huge tantrum in the middle of Target. While we were there, we also bought Abbie a paint with water coloring book. She really loved trying it after we got home! Sophie is really into arts and crafts so I think Abbie felt special to get her own little book.
Then, on Tuesday, parents were invited to attend ballet class with their child. We all went with Sophie and it was a lot of fun! Abbie and Sophie were both excited. I got a couple of pictures of Matt with his pom-poms. He was a good sport too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Great memories!
Mimi

Julie said...

That's funny about the diet coke. I understand what you mean - I do things that I said I would never do just to have a few minutes of peace while shopping.